Week 4 - All the...♬♫♪♩.... small things... ♬♫♪♩ 21 August 2023

Now, coming into week four, would be a good time to be handy.  Unfortunately, Nicci married someone that was too busy playing sports and chasing girls to be interested in learning from his tremendously handy father.  Pa Weitz was the MacGyver of the family.  There were many times where me and my friends broke something and I quickly said, "don't worry, my dad can fix it."  I am still trying to dig deep and see if the genetic traits are buried inside somewhere...I will let you know what I find, but playing around with a chainsaw (to make way for the fence)  just proves that I am still good at breaking shit.

Floors and walls are coming together, and the security fencing is getting in place.  Now if we could just get these clowns working on the roof to get moving, we will be right on track (barring the delay on the glass doors and windows).  

   

   

   

   

   

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 - Wrecking Balls and Grenades! 7 August 2023

Week 8 - Follow the Yellow Brick Road - 18 September 2023

Week 1 - Let the renovation games begin! 3 August 2023